VDart-We are a Global Information Technology Services & Workforce Solutions firm headquartered out of Atlanta, GA with presence in US, Canada, MX, UK, Belgium, Japan & India. Founded in 2007, Our team of over 2550+ professionals continually create impact for our customers worldwide in solving complex technology challenges with cutting edge technologies. We specialize in providing the Fortune 1000 companies, niche hard to find skills in technologies including Social, Mobile, Big Data Analytics, Data Sciences, Cyber Security, IoT, Cloud, Machine Learning, and Artificial Intelligence. With delivery centers in the UK, Mexico, Canada, and India, we provide global workforce solutions to our customers covering EMEA, APAC & Americas. VDart is an award-winning organization recognized by Inc 5000 Hall of Fame; Atlanta Business Chronicle*s Fastest Growing Companies; NMSDC*s National Supplier of the Year; Ernst & Young*s Regional Entrepreneur of the Year and more.
Please send your resume to for immediate consideration.
Duration: 3 Months
Location: Plano, TX
Additionally, the candidate should have the below mentioned skills:
- Experience in working with json and json utility libraries like underscore.
- Experience in working with the CI/CD and DevOps concepts and Tools.
- Experience developing with source control tools (GIT).
- Develop efficient and quality code based on given specifications.
- Follow product standards, quality assurance norms and guidelines.
- Experience working on defect analysis and resolution.
- Knowledge of Agile and experience in Scrum essential
- Strong team player with good communication skills, self-learner focused on quality and delivery.
- Proficiency in Backbone, NPM
- Process Flows
- Mentor and Knowledge transfer to client project team members
- Participate as primary, co and/or contributing author on all project deliverables associated with their assigned areas of responsibility.
- Participate in data conversion and data maintenance.
- Provide best practice and industry specific solutions.
- Advise on and provide alternative (out of the box) solutions.
- Provide thought leadership as well as hands on technical configuration/development as needed.
- Participate as a team member of the functional team.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
We are Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Referral Program: Ask our recruiting team about how you can be a part of our referral program. If you refer a candidate with this background and if the candidate accepts the role our team pays a generous referral. We are keen on networking and establishing a long-term, mutually beneficial partnership with you.