We are a Global Information Technology Services & Workforce Solutions firm headquartered out of Atlanta, GA with presence in US, Canada, MX, UK, Belgium, Japan & India. Founded in 2007, Our team of over 2550+ professionals continually create impact for our customers worldwide in solving complex technology challenges with cutting edge technologies. We specialize in providing the Fortune 1000 companies, niche hard to find skills in technologies including Social, Mobile, Big Data Analytics, Data Sciences, Cyber Security, IoT, Cloud, Machine Learning, and Artificial Intelligence. With delivery centers in the UK, Mexico, Canada, and India, we provide global workforce solutions to our customers covering EMEA, APAC & Americas. VDart is an award-winning organization recognized by Inc 5000 Hall of Fame; Atlanta Business Chronicle*s Fastest Growing Companies; NMSDC*s National Supplier of the Year; Ernst & Young*s Regional Entrepreneur of the Year and more.
Long Term Contract
- Experience with reporting detailed and summary status, milestones, and deliverables regarding project assignments.
- Experience with project estimation, including gathering resource requirements, technology/process requirements, building the business case, duration, and costs. Must ensure that proper documentation is maintained for all project work.
- Background in systems analysis, cloud-based software implementation and systems integration.
- In-depth knowledge of system development methodology; proven experience in all phases from inception through implementation.
- Proven experience in developing system requirements, designing, and prototyping; testing, training, defining support procedures, and implementing practical business solutions under multiple deadlines.
- Ability to plan, organize and review the work of technical personnel.
- Ability to present and explain complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to diverse audiences, including executives.
- Ability to review, analyze, and evaluate business systems and user needs.
- Ability to conduct and participate in design reviews
- Experiences in preparing solutions options, risk identification, and financial analyses such as cost/benefit, ROI, buy/build, etc.
- Must be able to manages issues, risks, and decisions throughout the lifecycle of the project, including development of required mitigations and countermeasures.
- Must be able to support multiple sub projects and iterations with several working groups simultaneously.
- Experience developing project budgets, manage changes to project budgets, and track actual costs and variance to approved budget.
- Ability to serve as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in routinely briefing key stakeholders on different aspects of assigned initiatives
- Consistently and constructively solicit, clarify, and acknowledge individual perspectives, feedback and opinions with open-mindedness and flexibility; adjusting as appropriate to approach, scope, time, and resources.
- Self-motivated, drives to closure.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as a member of a team in an ever-changing environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- The ideal candidate will have a bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 5 years of experience as a business analyst / project manager with preferred experience in human capital management disciplines.
- PMP or other advanced certification/degree highly desirable.
Nice to Have Skills:
- Familiar with industry standards, current and emerging technologies, and business processing mapping.
- Experience with Workday HRMS implementations.
- Experience with Salesforce implementations
- Experience with implementing a document repository for employee documents