Located in Allen TX Cytracom is the leading SaaS provider of business voice services delivered through the IT channel and our mission is to make business communications simple! As for the culture, we love going to work and think you should too! The team holds our company culture near and dear as it represents an intermix between passion for leadership and passion for an active, healthy life centered around family and friends. Cytracom represents community, collaboration, camaraderie and we are DOUBLING in size this year! It’s a very exciting time here at Cytracom and we are focused on finding the best talent as we continue to grow!
• Medical, dental, and vision insurance is available
• Disability insurance
• Paid vacations and holidays
• Flexible PTO policy
• Casual, laid-back work environment
• Free snacks
Here’s a closer look into this key role:
Cytracom is looking for a talented and user experience focused developer to take ownership of our iOS mobile application. As an engineering lead on our mobile applications team you will be an iOS expert with fluency in Agile engineering practices who can use their technical knowledge and expertise to develop customer facing mobile solutions. In this role you will be responsible for all phases of the software development life-cycle, from assisting with architecture and design through deployment and release, while helping manage and mentor junior to mid-level developers.
- Taking ownership of existing iOS mobile application, and leading the evolution and support
- Helping manage the technical design and implementation of features, enhancements, and corrections.
- Participate and contribute to all phases in building new products, including programming, defect correction, unit testing, code review, and deployment planning
- Responsible for application stability and performance in production
- Work in an agile (Scrum) development environment, fully participating in scrum ceremonies (standups, grooming, retrospectives, demos)
- Provide expertise on mobile iOS current standards and cutting edge technologies and frameworks
- Partner closely with product owner to define technical requirements
- Execute designs with pixel perfect precision and flawless animation
- Manage releases through to the App Store
- Partner with Software Engineers, UX/UI, and Product Owners/Analysts to deliver high performing quality customer experiences that are engaging, purposeful and powerful in their simplicity.
- Communicate effectively with teams and management
- Help train, guide and mentor junior mobile developers
- 8+ years of mobile development experience
- 5+ years of experience building and owning native iOS apps using Swift
- 5+ years experience building complex distributed systems across concerns of reliability, high-availability, performance, scalability, capacity planning, and automation
- The ability to write clean code that is maintainable, documented and tested
- Experience in engineering highly scalable, reliable and distributed systems
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Envision and architect solutions that you are comfortable breaking down to measurable accomplishments
- You can demonstrate significant impact your work has had in the past