We are a Global Information Technology Services & Workforce Solutions firm headquartered out of Atlanta, GA with presence in US, Canada, MX, UK, Belgium, Japan & India. Founded in 2007, Our team of over 2550+ professionals continually create impact for our customers worldwide in solving complex technology challenges with cutting edge technologies. We specialize in providing the Fortune 1000 companies, niche hard to find skills in technologies including Social, Mobile, Big Data Analytics, Data Sciences, Cyber Security, IoT, Cloud, Machine Learning, and Artificial Intelligence. With delivery centers in the UK, Mexico, Canada, and India, we provide global workforce solutions to our customers covering EMEA, APAC & Americas. VDart is an award-winning organization recognized by Inc 5000 Hall of Fame; Atlanta Business Chronicle*s Fastest Growing Companies; NMSDC*s National Supplier of the Year; Ernst & Young*s Regional Entrepreneur of the Year and more.
Senior Account Manager
- Experience selling and managing client accounts (Manufacturing, Energy, Automotive).
- Strong selling, customer relations, and negotiation skills with the ability to effectively communicate.
- Articulate with strong writing and presentation skills.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Proven experience with social and digital selling techniques
- Able to work on a fast-paced environment and handle multiple critical priorities.
- Very strong work ethic with “can do, roll up sleeves to figure it out” attitude.
- 8 years’ experience selling IT staffing solutions/services preferred.
- Through Knowledge of the IT staffing industry preferred.
- Monitors weekly status report program.
- Assist recruiter by collecting and reviewing resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience, and knowledge in relation to position requirements. Uses company recruiting software and tracking system.
- Proficient with MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to follow issues through to completion, with attention to detail.
- Strong organizational, prioritizing, and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrate sound judgment and decision-making ability.
- Self-motivated, innovative, hardworking individual, who can handle changing priorities.
- Must be able to work with multiple customers and prospects simultaneously.
- Goal oriented with a positive mental attitude.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and switch priorities effectively.