We are a Global Information Technology Services & Workforce Solutions firm headquartered out of Atlanta, GA with presence in US, Canada, MX, UK, Belgium, Japan & India. Founded in 2007, Our team of over 2550+ professionals continually create impact for our customers worldwide in solving complex technology challenges with cutting edge technologies. We specialize in providing the Fortune 1000 companies, niche hard to find skills in technologies including Social, Mobile, Big Data Analytics, Data Sciences, Cyber Security, IoT, Cloud, Machine Learning, and Artificial Intelligence. With delivery centers in the UK, Mexico, Canada, and India, we provide global workforce solutions to our customers covering EMEA, APAC & Americas. VDart is an award-winning organization recognized by Inc 5000 Hall of Fame; Atlanta Business Chronicle*s Fastest Growing Companies; NMSDC*s National Supplier of the Year; Ernst & Young*s Regional Entrepreneur of the Year and more.
Location: Plano, TX
Duration: Long Term
Experience & Qualifications:
- Should have strong experience with REST-based API design and development.
- Experience with any NoSQL databases – MongoDB, Dynamo DB is required.
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) experience is highly required
- Expert developer in Java and Node.js
- AWS Event processing experience
- Experience of implementing and supporting AWS based instances and services (e.g. EC2, S3, EBS, ELB, Cloudfront, Elasticache AWS Serverless experience, Lambda, DynamoDB, DAX, Cloudwatch, API gateway
- Docker Kubernetes experience
- Experience with Terraform Cloudformation
- Should have experience in leading a software engineering or development team.
- Experience deploying and managing services on Heroku is preferred.
- Must have proficiency with programming languages Node.js. React.js and Typescript.
- Experience with Git, writing unit tests, continuous deployment, and code documentation.