- Responsible for executing both manual and automated test scripts to verify Infotainment component functional and performance requirements.
- Characterize and document defects including identifying steps to reproduce and linking failures requirements.
- Collaborate and improve testing on Infotainment ECU.
- Verify operation of Infotainment features that function on CAN, Ethernet, and LIN communication protocols.
- Perform Diagnostics, Partial Network and DPS Calibration testing.
Primary worksite is Plano TX, but relocation is possible.
Req: Master degree in Electrical Engineering or related with 6 months experience as Electrical or Software Engineer or Developer or related.
Job Category: Automation Engineer
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Plano TX